Personal data processing policy
Personal data processing policy
The data administrator is STARGUM Stankiewicz Sp. j. with headquarters in Stargard, ul. Cieplna 7, NIP: 8542434414
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers. Personal data is processed by the Administrator only for the following purposes:1) conclusion and performance of the Agreement - the legal basis for processing are the activities necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) b GDPR),
2) in order for you to perform activities for the represented entity, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the need to process data necessary to conclude and perform contracts with contractors (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
3) possible determination, investigation or defense against claims related to the concluded Agreement - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator. The legitimate interest of the Administrator in this case is the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending against claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
4) for tax and accounting purposes - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity to process them in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
Stored personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities with whom we cooperate closely (entrustment agreements) and except those who have an appropriate legal basis.
The Administrator exercises due diligence in order to properly secure personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
The IT system in which personal data are processed meets the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Dz. U. No. 100, item 1024).
Personal data is processed taking into account the principles of: compliance with the law, confidentiality, accountability, adequacy and reliability.
The administrator uses different times of personal data processing depending on the legal basis:• if the basis for data processing for marketing purposes, the data is stored until the consent is revoked. After the consent is revoked, for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the data controller and which may be raised against the data controller. Currently, this period is 6 years.
• if the basis for data processing is the performance of the order, then we process the data as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the data controller and which may be raised against the data controller. In the case of entrepreneurs, this period of time, as a rule, does not exceed 3 years and differs depending on the contract which the data processing concerned.
• if there are specific provisions specifying the length of time for which personal data should be stored, then such provisions may extend or, in a specific case, shorten the processing time of personal data.
• if the basis for the processing of personal data is the consent expressed in connection with the recruitment process, then we process the personal data until the recruitment process is completed. If the candidate expressly consent to the processing of his data for the purposes of future recruitment, his personal data will be processed for a period not longer than 1 year.
At any time, you can withdraw your consent or object to the processing of data for marketing purposes and consent to the transmission of commercial information.
Each person whose data is in our database has the right to access data, update, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
We reserve the right to process data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige the administrator to retain data.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and prefer to exercise your rights, please contact us:
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +48 578 80 05